If you are an entrepreneur, a small business owner, simply thinking about going forward with a business opportunity, or struggling to resolve a challenging problem or dispute, and need assistance analyzing your options, implementing a game plan, negotiating an agreement with customers, business partners, tax authorities or others, Dos Buenos Amigos can help you and, working closely with you, put together a going-forward game plan that gives you the best chance to achieve your business objectives.
For example, we can help you:
- Decide which business structure is best for your planned operations, taking into consideration your personal situation and long-term business goals (Sole Proprietorship, LLC, Partnership, Corporation and other, more customized and creative structures, such as Cooperatives)
- Troubleshoot, negotiate and resolve business disputes with customers, suppliers, employees, independent contractors, or government authorities.
- Negotiate Federal tax matters with the Internal Revenue Service.
- Negotiate contract terms, business partnerships, and strategic alliances.
- Assist you in choosing and working with other professional specialists such as attorneys and accountants.
- Analyze problems and opportunities in your current business, including those related to Trademark, Copyright, Self Publishing and Pro-Team Publishing.
- Understand confusing documents, processes or people.